Syllabus For Preliminary Exam-IAS
THE SYLLABUS FOR IAS PRELIMINARY EXAMS FOR PAPER-I:
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography- Physical, Social, Economic Geogrphy of India and the World.
- Indian polity and Governance- contitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights issues, etc.,
- Economic and Social Development – sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, social Sector initiatives etc.
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change.
- General Science.
THE SYLLABUS FOR IAS PRELIMINARY EXAMS FOR PAPER-II:
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
- Decision- making and problem solving
- General mental ability.,
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X Level), Data Interpretation (chats, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc., – Class X Level)
- Syllabus for Main Exam- General Studies