Application procedure for KPSC AE JE Recruitment:
kpsc coaching centers in bangalore
All those candidates who want to apply for the notification undertaken by the KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission)department for the Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer Post will have to apply through online from the official website by one of the best KPSC Coaching centers in Bangalore i.e, MiQ Classes as mentioned below.
Candidates will first have to log into the official website which is kar.nic.in.
- After when you log into the official website, you will be getting the “Notification” section at the side of the Home page.
- Click on it.
- Then, you will be diverted to the next page and there, you are going to get the notification and along with that, you will also be getting the application for this post.
- After getting the “Apply Online” Section, click on it.
- Fill up the form.
- Attach the documents which the department has asked.
- Pay the required application fees.
- Your application is submitted.
Eligibility for KPSC AE JE Recruitment:
You must be having these qualifications so as to apply for this recruitment procedure.
Age Criteria: As mentioned below –
- For Junior Engineer Post:Must be between 18 – 35 years.
- For Assistant Engineer Post:Must be between 21 to 35 years.
Educational Qualifications: As per stated below –
- For Junior Engineer Post: Until and Unless the applicants are having the Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering from the Department of Technical Education in Karnataka, he is not eligible to apply for this post.
- For Assistant Engineer Post:All those applicants who are holding the Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering with Diploma certificate from a recognized Institute of Engineers regarding pass in Parts – A and B of the AMIE are eligible to apply for this post.
Selection Process: The selection process which the KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission) will be undertaking for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer and the Junior Engineer are mentioned below –
- Kannada Language Test.
- Competitive Exam.
- Computer-based recruitment test (CBRT).
- For Junior Engineer Post: 22800-43200/- Per Month.
- For Assistant Engineer Post: 17650-32000 /- Per Month.
- Unserved Candidate will pay Rs 300/-
- Rs 150/- for 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Category.
- There are no application fees for the SC/ST candidates.
Job Location: Karnataka.
KPSC JOB VACANCY DETAILS 2017
KPSC invites on-line applications for the following posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 889
Assistant Engineer (Civil, Mechanical) – 600
Civil Engineering – 527
Mechanical Engineering – 73
Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical) – 289
Civil Engineering – 246
Mechanical Engineering – 43