CAT 2018 Workshop
FREE Workshop @ Koramangala on March 4th 2018 (11 AM to 2 PM)
• MiQ Classes is started by the Alumni of IIM Bangalore / IIT Delhi
• Now starting its flagship Course on CAT 2018 with Brainstorming Workshop on CAT 2018
• How to crack CAT 2018 with 95%tile and above? MiQ Classes offer you the strategy to break the CAT 2018 in single Attempt
• Interested or know More Kindly Register Here
What is CAT Entrance Exam for MBA?
• Common Admission Test (CAT) is a competitive management entrance exam conducted at national level for admission to Postgraduate Business Administration Programme and other programs in various IIT, IIM, NITs and other private management institutions accepting CAT. MiQ classes conducting best CAT coaching classes in Bangalore.
• This year CAT 2018 will be convened by IIM Bangalore, one of the top IIMs. Professor Rajendra K Bandi, Decision Sciences and Information Systems; Chairperson Admissions & Financial Aid, will be the convener of CAT 2018.
CAT 2018 Important Dates
• CAT Notification –August 8, 2018
• Registration Start Date – September 19, 2018
• Registration End Date – September 19, 2018
• Admit Card download Window October 24, 2018
• CAT Exam Date – End of November 25, 2018(Sunday)
• CAT Results Second week of January 2019
CAT Exam Format as per – CAT 2017
• Quantitative ability (QA) 34
• Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning (DILR) 32
• Verbal and Reading Comprehension (VRC) 34
• Total No. of Questions 100
Duration of the examination will be 180 minutes. Some questions in each section (Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning and Verbal and Reading Comprehension) may not be of multiple choice types. Instead, direct answers are to be typed on the screen. Also, use of basic on-screen calculator will be allowed for computation.
Candidates will be allotted exactly 60 minutes for answering questions in each section and they cannot switch from one section to another while answering questions in a section.
On-screen timer will mark remaining minutes for the test.
Three (3) points will be awarded for each correct answer; one (1) point will be deducted for each wrong answer.
There is no penalty for questions that are left unanswered.