Bank Of Baroda Recruitment for 427 Specialist Officers Notification Out..!!!
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017-18:
Apply Online for 427 Specialist Officers Vacancies in Bank of Baroda recruitment 2017 Across India. One Vacancy in Bank of Baroda for the post Chief Technology Officer.
Specialist Officers vacancy in Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017
Bank of Baroda has announced recruitment notification for the post Specialist Officers eligible candidates can submit their application before 05-12-2017.
Bank of Baroda November 2017 Notification Details
Specialist Officers Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM, CA, ICWA, PG Diploma, B.Tech /B.E, M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc
Job Location Across India
Total Vacancies 427
Date Added 14/11/2017
Last date to Apply 05/12/2017
Other Qualification Details:
- Post, Qualification & Exeprience:
- Head – Credit Risk (Corporate Credit) (01) – The candidate must be minimum graduate from a recognized university. Over and above the said qualification, the candidate must possess minimum one of the following qualifications, as well: 1. FRM from GARP 2. PRM from PRMIA 3. Post Graduate in Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ Economics from a reputed Institute/ Govt. Recognized Institute. 4. *2 years Full Time, MBA or PG Diploma, with specialization in Banking and Finance – Minimum 10 years of experience of working in Credit Domain in a banking / financial institution
- Head – Enterprise & Operational Risk Management (01) – The candidate must be minimum graduate from a recognized university. Over and above the said qualification, the candidate must possess minimum one of the following qualifications, as well: 1. FRM from GARP 2. PRM from PRMIA 3. Post Graduate in Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ Economics from a reputed Institute/ Govt. Recognized Institute. 4. *2 years Full Time, MBA or PG Diploma, with specialization in Banking and Finance – Minimum 10 years of experience of working in a commercial Bank
- IT Security – 4 years Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Engineering/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Engineering Graduate and minimum One year Diploma in IT / Computer Science from recognised university / Institute OR Post Graduate in Science / Computer Science from recognised University / Institute. CISA / CISSP / CISM certification is mandatory Desirable : ISO 27001 LA /CEH / CCNA/ CCNA Security Certification – Minimum 7 years of post-qualification experience in IT/IT Security domain
- Treasury – Dealers/ Traders (03) – Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute. – Minimum 3 years Post-qualification experience of Trading in Forex and Debt Markets in Banks//Mutual Fund / Investment Banking.
- Treasury – Relationship Managers (Forex/Derivatives) (03) – *2 years Full time, M.B.A or equivalent, with specialization in Marketing and Sales from a premier institution. – Minimum 2 years of Post-qualification experience
- Treasury – Product Sales (20) – 2 years Full time, M.B.A or equivalent, with specialization in Marketing, preferably from a premier institution – Minimum 2 years of Post-qualification experience
- Finance / Credit (40) – CA or ICWA or *2 Years Full Time, MBA or equivalent postgraduation degree/diploma, with specialisation in Finance. (Courses completed through correspondence / part-time are not eligible. The institute should be recognized / approved by Govt., Govt. bodies / AICTE). – Post-qualification experience of minimum 4 years in Processing/Appraisal of Corporate Credit
- Finance / Credit (140) – CA or ICWA or *2 Years Full Time, MBA or equivalent postgraduation degree/diploma, with specialisation in Finance. (Courses completed through correspondence / part-time are not eligible. The institute should be recognized / approved by Govt., Govt. bodies / AICTE) – Post-qualification experience of minimum 2 years in Processing/Appraisal of Corporate Credit
- Trade Finance (50) – CA or *2 Years Full Time, MBA or equivalent postgraduation degree/diploma, with specialisation in Finance/Trade Finance/ International Business. (Courses completed through correspondence / parttime are not eligible. The institute should be recognized / approved by Govt., Govt. bodies / AICTE) – Post-qualification experience of minimum 2 years in Credit & Forex / Trade Finance function in Banking
- Security (15) – Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University/Institute. – Minimum of 5 years of commissioned service
- Sales (150) – *2 Years Full Time, MBA or equivalent postgraduation degree/diploma, with specialisation in Marketing/Sales/Retail. (Courses completed through correspondence / part-time are not eligible. The institute should be recognized / approved by Govt., Govt. bodies / AICTE) – 1 Year of sales experience in Banks/FMCG/NBFC/DSA with selling experience of Banking products of any Bank/NBFC.
- Scale of Pay: JMG/S I- ` 23700 x 980 (7) – 30560 x 1145(2) – 32850 x 1310(7) – 42020 – MMG/S II – ` 31705 x 1145 (1) – 32850 x 1310(10) – 45950 – MMG/S III – ` 42020 x 1310 (5) – 48570 x 1460 (2) – 51490 – SMG/S IV – ` 50030 x 1460 (4) – 55870 x 1650 (2) – 59170 – SMG/S-V – ` 59170 x 1650 (2) – 62470 x 1800 (2) – 66070
Age: 21 – 50 years
Application Fee: SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD) – 100/-, GEN/ OBC – 600/-
- Printout of the valid GD/ Interview Call Letter
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form
iii. Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authority or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point 8 below
- Individual Semester/Yearwise Marksheets & certificates for educational qualifications including the final degree/diploma certificate. Proper document from Board/ University for having declared the result on or before 05.12.2017 has to be submitted.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, strictly in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India, in case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates. (as enclosed in the Annexure)
vii. In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for Other Backward Classes in Civil post & services under Government of India. OBC caste certificate containing the Non-creamy layer clause should be valid as on the date of interview if called for (issued within one year as on the date of advertisement). Caste Name mentioned in certificate should tally letter by letter with Central Government list / notification.
viii. Disability certificate in prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons With Benchmark Disability category. If the candidate has used the services of a Scribe at the time of online examination, then the duly filled in details of the scribe in the prescribed format.
- An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Serivce or Discharge Book alongwith pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview. Those who are still in defence service should submit a certificate from a competent authority that they will be relieved from defence services, on or before 05.12.2018.
- Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- Persons eligible for age relaxation under 1.2 (5) must produce the domicile certificate at the time of interview/ at any stage of the subsequent process from the District Jurisdiction where he / she had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that the candidate had ordinarily domiciled in the State of J&K during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
xii. Persons eligible for age relaxation under 1.2 (6) must produce a certificate from the District Magistrate to the effect that they are eligible for relief in terms of the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons sanctioned by the Government and communicated vide Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Financial Services communication No.F.No.9/21/2006-IR dated 27.07.2007.
xiii. Persons falling in categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) of Point 1.1 should produce a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt. Of India.
xiv. Relevant documents in support of the work experience declared, including appointment letter, salary slip, relieving letter (wherever applicable), etc.
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
- A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for GD &/or interview and/ subsequent process is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by Bank. Bank would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/ false information/ certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s).
- A candidate can apply for only one post and not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. Apart from the above exception, in case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited. Also, multiple attendance/appearances in examination and/interview will be summarily rejected/candidature cancelled.
- Any canvassing or creating influence for undue advantage shall lead to disqualification from the process.Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version available on Bank’s website shall prevail.
- Intimations will be sent by email and/ sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form. Bank shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of Bank. Candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorised Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in for latest updates
The selection process will comprise of online test, for the post of Scale I, in the discipline of Sales, followed by GD/Interview of the shortlisted candidates. For the posts in Scale II, Scale III, Scale IV & Scale V applications will be shortlisted and candidates will then be called for GD/interview. However, for Scale II and Scale III, if the number of eligible applications received is large, then Bank reserves the right to hold an online test also. Bank may, at its discretion, consider conducting of Psychometric Test / Group Discussion for different scales.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.bankofbaroda.co.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Online test, GD, interview etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person
- The name of the candidate and his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets/photo identity proofs etc. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature. An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number specified in the online application form as a system generated acknowledgement. If candidates do not receive the email and SMS intimations at the email ID/ Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.
- An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without proper passport size photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her are found to be false at a later stage.
Official website :